Monday, June 21, 2010

June Days

The month of June seems to be slowly creeping by. So many things arr different for us and out of our normal routine. Last Friday Brandon's sister and her family moved out after living with us for a month. They had some time in between the house they sold and the one they were buying so they came and stayed with us. Not too bad, but definitely more crowded and noisy than I am used to. Having only one kid I am not used to the noise of having 2-3 running around and playing. Although it was crowded, one person in particular has been missed...Daddy. Brandon has been working offshore for 90% of the last 3 months. Abby and I certainly miss him and are ready for him to come home. We have some special family trips planned in July so I hope he is home in time to go with us. Father's Day was definitely not what it should have been without the guest of honor at home. But his present is there waiting on him, and I know he will be THRILLED with it. Now, I know he doesn't read this blog, but I still won't say what it is...lol.


We will continue to count these days til he is home. For now, we have lots of projects going on around the house. Mommy has gotten out the sewing machine and is attempting at some cute things for Miss Abby. And we are re-doing the master bedroom. Pictures of all the finished projects to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment