Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fancy Pants

I have been working for a while on planning Abby's birthday party. Those who know me know that when I plan something I do it down to every last detail, and I go WAY overboard. She will be having a cupcake theme party. And what party is complete without the perfect outfit. I wanted something special and something homemade. I took some ideas from an outfit that Brandon's cousin made and others I have seen in boutiques and this is what I came up with.

I am so happy with how it came out. She is going to be stylin' at the party. I am thinking about making more of these and possibly selling them to anyone who is interested. If you are- email me at jessica623@sbcglobal.net

The hairbow that is pinned to the top of the outfit was made by my friend Jennifer. She makes the most adorable bows and will match them to your outfit. Check her out on Facebook at Jen Jen's Precious Bowtique

2 comments:

  1. Jess I LOVE the outfit! Sooo cute! You are very creative! I can't wait to see all else you have done for her party! Isn't it amazing that they are turning ONE! I can't believe its been a year! Have you ever heard of the website etsy.com? You could totally sell your outfits on there! You are very talented! I actually found a John Deere outfit that I'm gonna buy Adley off of that website! I'm not creative enough to make one and don't know how to sew! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is darling! I wish I could look that cute in something like that.

    ReplyDelete