Thursday, February 18, 2010

Updating on Everything

So I realize I have not posted anything in almost two months...shame on me I know. So I will quickly go down the time line for the last few weeks and write about each thing.

Christmas:

We did finally get to celebrate Christmas as a family on December 31st. We made it a whirlwind to get to all of our families gatherings within a 24 hour period, but it went well and we have been truly blessed again by all that we received.

Mommy and Abby opening presents

Weird picture of me opening gifts at the Perry Christmas

Brandon was still half asleep

Abby in shock and awe of her legos from Uncle Jay



All of Abby's loot!

Nine Months:

Abby turned nine months old at the end of December. She is getting so big! Here are the nine month pics I took:









Housewarming:
Moving on...in January we had a housewarming party to break in the new casa. It was a blast and we had lots of friends and family come by to see it. Thanks to everyone who came! I did not get many pictures, but here are the few that I did get:

Abby and Mommy all dresses for the party


Adorable cake!


Around the end of January Abby officially started walking! She is everywhere now and so much fun to watch. She is not very fast yet, but I know that is just around the corner.

January was wonderful and we are well into (half way through) February. No major events this month...thank goodness. It is nice to have some quiet down time. But we have some big stuff coming up in March. Brandon and I are going to Hawaii with my family for Spring Break while Abby spends the week with Brandon's parents in Louisiana. Then when we get back it will be time for her birthday. May baby will be ONE. I can't believe it! Time flies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment